1. How do I apply for Designated Airspace Operational Approvals?
Please refer to the AMC-036 for an overview of procedures and requirements. If applying for
airspace approvals, the following supporting documentation will be required to be submitted:
2. How do I get approval for paperless cockpit?
Please refer to the AMC-033 EFB approval process, and submitting the following supporting documentation:
3. What are the steps to get a SELCAL Code?
An application form will need to be completed on behalf of the aircraft operator and sent to ASRI (Aviation Spectrum Resources, Inc) ASRI has been nominated by ICAO as the official selective calling (SELCAL) registrar.
For more information, please visit the following link: www.asri.aero
4. Do Private Operators require an audit?
No, only Commercial Operators require audits.
5. Is approval required for each simulator / flight training center or do you accept EASA / FAA approval?
The DCA has issued a blanket approval on all flight training centers that are EASA/FAA. All that needs to be approved is the operators training program based on the specifications outlined in the OM-D.
6. What are the requirements to obtain a Cabin Crew Certificate?
Aruba regulation does not require the issuance of certificates for cabin crew members to perform their duties on Aruba registered aircraft.
If an operation, private or commercial, require one or more cabin crew member, it is the responsibility of the operator to assign and train the cabin crew member as appropriate, and to comply with the State of Operator national regulation.